|About the Journal||Aim and Scope||Abstracting and Indexing||Author Guidelines||Author Index||Ethical Guidelines||Copyright Form||Editorial Board|
|Submission||Current Issue||Previous Issue||Reviewer Guidelines||Reviewers||Peer Review Process||Journal contact||FAQs|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is your office a private or government organization?
Nepal Government Office.
2. What is the publication fee for research papers?
We do not charge any cost to authors.
3. How to submit subscription fee?
There is no subscription fee.
4. Does JNARC entertain papers on all disciplines?
No. Articles related to agriculture, animal science and fisheries are accepted by journal
5. What is method of paper submission?
Research papers are required to be submitted online through our website.
6. Can I submit paper through email or by post?
7. How can I know the status of my research paper?
Author can contact to editorial office to know status of submitted article, or visit online system web
8. How can author get pdf after publication?
Visit journal website and download.
9. Can I know the name of referee who is reviewing my paper?
No. As per JNARC policy the reviewers identity is confidential.
10. How much time it will take to publish my research paper?
Normally, it takes 2-3 months for the processing of research paper, after that the acceptance letter will be issued to author intimating the tentative publishing date.
11. How do I update my information?
You can update your information by logging in to the My Account section. You will be able to view the current information on file for you and make make any necessary changes. The My Account section also allows you to change your personal preferences.